On the day of your wedding, we understand that you do not want to be concerned with details – and we don’t want you to be either. The music sets the tone for a wedding ceremony and its reception. How often have you left a wedding reception because you didn’t care for the appetizers? Probably never. But how often have you left a wedding reception early because the music was too loud, inappropriate for the occasion or just not fun? Let our experience work for you.
Z-Music will tactfully blend in with your reception and guests. We will interact with your guests in a respectful manner. We will communicate with you, your photographer, videographer, caterer, hall manager, and other service providers to help ensure that your reception is stress-free for you.
For a wedding, our services can include the following:
- Selection of background music and dinner music
- Coordination and announcement of the:
- Grand Entrance of the Wedding Party
- Cutting of the Cake
- Beginning of Dinner
- Children’s bouquet
- Garter & Bouquet Tosses (from classy to wild)
- First Dance of the Bride & Groom
- Wedding Party dance
- Mother & Son dance
- Father & Daughter dance
- Dollar dance
Z-Music will coordinate with your photographer and/or videographer to ensure that none of these memorable moments are missed.
Additionally, when you book your wedding and wedding reception with Z-Music, you receive the following benefits:
- Planning consultation (your choice of in-person, by phone or by e-mail)
- Selection of your requests by using our on-line music database
- Access to our on-line wedding planner (we work with many brides and grooms from out of state. The on-line tools make planning a snap)
PLUS – all of our rates are “All-Inclusive”. What’s that mean? It means you are booking us for the day up till MIDNIGHT! You don’t have to worry about any overtime charges.
For more information about our wedding rates click here.