If you have ever wanted to be “the DJ” or are just looking for a budget friendly option, this is the choice for you.
We deliver it, set it up, train an individual how to use the controls, then turn it over to “you” for the next 24 hours. We even pick it up. Anyone can walk up and play what they want, or sing karaoke. A password is used to control volume, change playlist order, reject or pause songs, switch to karaoke, and perform other basic functions.
Self-DJ is perfect at parties, or any events needing music. When people want to be able to play the music they want, and enjoy it on a powerful, high definition HD sound system, nothing tops it! Self-DJ is easy to use, yet secure, to ensure the music always keeps playing.
Why use Self-DJ instead of hiring a full-service DJ?
• Self-DJ is not only your best entertainment value, it’s also such a blast to do! Why should we DJ’s have all the fun?
• Clients love that they can play so much longer (24 hours), and still save money.
• Self-DJ is much better for events longer than 4 – 6 hours (typical play-time for DJ’s). All-day and all-night-long events are simply not practical for a regular full service DJ. Graduation parties are perfect examples.
• There is more money left over for the charity. Self-DJ is great for Benefits and Fund-Raisers since it is also an excellent PA system for doing raffles and contests.
• Class reunions or any events where people like to talk, make announcements, and reminisce more than dance or listen to a DJ.
• Intimate wedding receptions are great for Self-DJ. However, we’ve found that Self-DJ is great at other receptions too! Why? There are always a ton of people that would love to be the DJ.
• Self-DJ is the perfect opportunity to unleash the entertainer in everyone. It is very easy and fun for anyone to be the DJ with Self-DJ. Plus it is always lots of fun for everyone else to watch!
Why is Self-DJ better than an iPod with speakers? • Self-DJ is an entertainment appliance specifically
designed for mobile music applications. People can’t “mess it up” like an iPod, iPad, or someone’s laptop or MP3 player, so the music keeps on playing, and everyone has a good time, with no fiddling around.
• Self-DJ is much easier to use and more fun. It is a lot easier to find your music on a high resolution 19″ touch screen system designed specially for mobile music applications, than a 9.7″ touch pad computer designed for home use, and a cobbled together sound system.
• Self-DJ sounds much better. iPods and iPads aren’t known for good sound quality. Why? iPods, iPads, and most PCs only have 16-bit sound and a signal-to-noise ratio so low Apple doesn’t publish it. Self-DJ has 32-bit HD audio and 95 dB SN. Plus proprietary ANTTM signal processing enhances it by sampling the input signal 200 times per second for much more dynamic sound and far less distortion. Comparing Self-DJ to iPod/iPad is like comparing regular TV to HDTV, and using a home stereo compared to a powerful Pro audio sound system.
• Self-DJ has far greater capacity for music, and karaoke is also an option. You get much more music to choose from, usually 25,000 or more hit songs from Billboard Charts, and other favorites, hand-picked from a collection of millions, plus karaoke favorites.